International Photo Contest Guidelines
Anyone of asian nationality
Democracy, Human rights, Peace
You must submit from Oct 15th, 2020~ Nov 5th.
Winners will be notified individually in early November, 2020
Winners’ names will be available at our website
The exhibition will be held from Dec 9th, 2020 ~ Dec 28th, 2020
※ We will exhibit winning images (online and offline). if you don’t agree, your prize can be cancelled
- All kinds of photos are acceptable. Color, Black and White, Film.
- You can enter a single picture(up to a maximum of 2 pictures) or picture sequence that consists of 7 pictures or less. each single picture will be judged separately. picture sequence will be considered as one piece of work.
- All digital files must be 3 megabytes or larger, in jpg format, and 300 dpi or higher.
- Photos taken by analog camera must be turned into digital files.
5. Entry fee
6. How to enter
7. For more information
Click Here or +82-62-671-1177
|Grand Prize||1||3,000,000 KRW with a certificate of merit|
|Special Prize||5||1,000,000 KRW with a certificate of merit|
|Excellence Prize||10||500,000 KRW with a certificate of merit|
|Fine Work Prize||60||50,000 KRW with a certificate of merit|
9. Exclusion from selection and annulment of award decision
- An award decision will be cancelled when
- The entry form is not completed and the entrant’s information is not clearly written
- What is written in the entry form is different from what it really is.
- The entrant does not hold the copyright of the photo.
- The winning work has been awarded or selected at any other previous Contest.
- The winning work is found to be a plagiarism of, or closely related to other works.
- The winning work is already under contract that limits the rights to your photos.
- Any of the reasons mentioned above could be the cause for the annulment of an award decision, even though the work has already been awarded and could lead to prosecution for the interference in the execution of our duty.
10. Copyright and legal rights
- We don’t take away any of your rights to your photos, you simply give us permission to use it.
- Winning photos will be displayed at our website. They will be lower resolution copies of originals.
- We are not responsible for any legal issues that may arise from your photos, such as a violation of portrait rights, etc.
- Matters not mentioned in these regulations will be decided by the organizer.
- It implies agreement to all conditions and regulations of this article with the submission of the entry form and participation in the Contest.